Saturday, November 13, 2010

It could work . . . I think

I bought this totally awesome vintage chalkboard at a yard sale for $4 whole dollars! (go me!)

I scrubbed it down, shined up the frame.

Now, what to put on it??

Since it most likely started its life off in a school, I thought it would be appropriate to honor its roots and draw something "educational" . . . like HOW TO MAKE A PIG FLY!

I got out my chalk and started doodling. Now, I don't know if the math is quite right . . . but in theory it should work . . right?

Either way, it makes a great addition to our living room wall and is always a conversation piece when someone new comes to visit!!


2 comments:

  1. That looks very cool Gracie! LOVE the little Pig! So cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten . . I actually had someone look at the other and say . . "I don't think that math is correct . . LOL"

    ReplyDelete