Friday, November 12, 2010

Who cares about the steaks

This is for Lori . . . who nags me about updating my blog . . . who would see posts like these if she would grow up and get a FACEBOOK page dammit . . . but since she finds FACEBOOK impossible to use, I am reposting here JUST FOR HER!! (LOL . . . LOVE YA!!)


I just got a box of Omaha Steaks . . . now the best part of getting a box from Omaha Steaks (at least in my opinion) is the DRY ICE in the bottom of the box WOO HOO

My house is looking like a mad science experiment! I have cups on the windowsill smokin' and bubblin' . . . the toilets are smokin' . . the dog's water dish (insert evil laughter).

Seriously . . this stuff is SO COOL

Who cares about steaks! I have new toys!!



I posted it Omaha Steaks fan page on FB . . here is what they told me LOL


Omaha Steaks Thanks for being a fan and enjoy your order, Kala! We do not recommend playing with the dry ice. It can be harmful/dangerous. ;) ~ TawnyNovember 3 at 11:34am ·


I told them that's what kitchen tongs are for . . . duh . . . they just don't know how to have good ol' fashioned fun!


I sent my dad a box of steaks too . . . he called to thank me for the dry ice . . . so I guess I come by it naturally ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment