Friday, July 23, 2010

It's official!

I'm late getting this on my blog for all those who have asked!!

The wedding went off without a hitch. The entire family pitched in and everyone did their job. There were no fits, no snits . . only extreme happiness and as always, when our entire family gets together . . . loads of laughter! (I'm sure a few bars in Catalina didn't know what hit them after the wedding! especially Luau Larry's -- boy, was THAT fun!! -- who knew that Aunt Kristin could bark exactly like a seal? -- got pics I have been THREATENED not to post)


The island was so beautiful (and so was the bride!!) and the weather so nice that no-one wanted to come home.

Now . . . we have the prep for the reception on August 7th (I'm not off the hook yet!! . . . wish me luck . . dinner for 100+)

The new Mr. & Mrs. Leveridge

No comments:

Post a Comment