Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love fishing . . . at least I think I do

I get my pole out, patiently get it ready, attach a lure . . . cast it out, catch a bush, yank hard, catch myself. Lose the lure in a beaver pond (throw a fit) . . . . walk 2 miles through the sticker weeds (catch poison ivy . . thank GOD I didn't squat in it) got goosed in the ass with a monster thistle bush, fell in the creek (twice) and after 2 days . . . catch one of these . . . finally.

The picture is much more impressive . . I think it was all of 5 inches long LOL. This was one of ONLY TWO that I caught the entire trip (good thing I don't have to depend on fishing to feed myself)
I fished my BUTT off . . . my husband approaches a stream and the fish throw themselves at him . . . what is up with that?? (see the fish whisperer below)

No comments:

Post a Comment